Categories

97 Pictures That Prove I’m Not *Exactly* Who You Think I Am

97 Pictures That Prove I’m Not *Exactly* Who You Think I Am

I shared a post over on my Favorite Daily Things website of the pictures you all submitted as “your most embarrassing” photos. I promised you when I did that I would share a post full of mine.

In the spirit of keeping that promise, I dove into the photos on my phone, searching for anything I think is embarrassing. I was hoping to find 12-15 photos to use. Nope. I found these 97.

Why share them?

Why not share them?

One of the hardest parts of doing what I do is people seeing the tiny glimpses of my life and mind that I share, and then thinking they know the whole of it. They take the 2% they see and fill in the other 98%.

But, sometimes I’m amazing. sometimes I’m an idiot. Sometimes I get drunk. Sometimes I’m a total goofball. Sometimes I am awkward a hell. Sometimes I think I’m doing something fantastic, or awesome, or sexy, then when I go back, I’m like… No, Pearce. No.

And since I’d rather only have followers who wanna follow me, even after getting to see a little more of who I really am, I very proudly present to you these 98 photos. They span about the last five years of my life (minus a couple from earlier on)…

I’ve shared a handful of them before. Yes, I’m blonde in some. That’s my natural color. I just happened to dye it dark for most of the past five years. I bet if you try really hard you’ll be able to mentally come to grips with that.

CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE


Tags : pictures prove exactly think

97 Pictures That Prove I’m Not *Exactly* Who You Think I Am

Contact Us

The contents of this magazine will be automatically posted. Therefore, management does not have any role in the contents of posts. If something was annoying for you. From the Below Email, send the posts link to review it and eventually remove it.

mr.nashenas3@gmail.com

Latest News